Shri Amit Yadav in the presence of Vice-Chairperson – Shri Satish Upadhyay, MLA & Member NDMC, Shri Virender Singh Kadian, Council Members – Smt. Vishakha Shailani and Shri Girish Sachdeva considered and approved the various Citizen centric and infrastructure related proposals.
The important approved proposals are as follows:
- Extension of existing security contracts of Security Services/Arrangements
The Council resolved for further extension of the contracts with existing agencies for further period of one year w.e.f. 01.03.2024 to 28-02-2025 on same rates, terms and conditions.
- Resurfacing of internal road under jurisdiction of R-III Division area
The resident and the RWA of the North West Moti Bagh complex requested to resurface the area to improve the riding quality of the roads and the road of complex jointly visited. The RWA has also approached to the Hon’ble MLA and it is requested by the area MLA to resurface the area so as to resolve their grievances.
The Council resolved the Administrative Approval & Expenditure Sanction to Rs.6,00,69,000/- for resurfacing of internal roads under jurisdiction of R-III Division area.”
- E-Tender/RFP for Allotment of 39 parking Sites
There are approximately 150 parking sites in NDMC area. Out of these 150 parking sites, 99 parking sites are being managed/ maintained by M/S Neptune India Ltd. upto 08.08.2024. Six parking sites are given to different agencies on Bhagidari basis. About 39 parking sites being managed by the NDMC through its own staff at different locations.
Council resolved to accord approval of E-Tender/RFP for Allotment of 39 parking Sites falling under the jurisdiction of New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) on payment of advance monthly license fee basis.
- NDMC Right of Way (RoW) Policy for underground infrastructure and over ground telecommunication infrastructure
“Setting up of 156 Communication Cellular Mobile Towers on Wheels in NDMC area” is going on for 03 groups of 52 towers in each group was awarded to Mis Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. for Group A and C with stipulated date of start and completion as 11.03.2019 to 10.03.2022 and M/s Indus Towers Ltd. for Group B with stipulated date of start and completion 23.03.2019 to 22.03.2022 respectively for the duration of 03 years. It is pertinent to mention here that at present total 148 CoWs in an existence due to constraint sites against the 156 CoWs.
Council approved for the followings:-
- To extend the present ongoing concessioner agreement for the existing Cellular on Wheels (CoWs) towers on the basis of same terms & conditions of existing agreement for both the firms i.e. M/s Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. & M/s Indus Towers Ltd. upto 31.03.2024 or till the finalization of NDMC RoW Policy whichever is earlier.
- To upload the draft NDMC Right of Way (Row) policy in the public domain for inviting comments from all the stakeholders. The comments should be sent at this email firstname.lastname@example.org